WELCOME TO YOUNG WOMEN'S ACADEMY... HOME OF THE WARRIORS
the FIRST single-gender NewTech Network Academy in the Nation!
Our culture is based on Social Emotional Learning (SEL). Our WARRIORS practice Trust, Respect, and Responsibility in everything they do while implementing the five competencies of SEL in and outside the classroom.
for more information on how we facilitate this on our campus. This is how we build a strong school culture at
Young Women's STEAM Research and Prep Academy!
Check out more of our Warrior Culture on our Youtube Channel!
1:00 PM Special Board Meeting
If selected to enroll, students are required to:
- Accept the expectations, challenges, and rigors of the program
- Maintain "good standing" in the areas of academic performance, discipline, and attendance
- Participate in collaborative learning environments
- Engage in service learning projects
- Formalizing a 6-12 Professional Plan that supports student learning and development