WELCOME TO YOUNG WOMEN'S ACADEMY... HOME OF THE WARRIORS
the FIRST single-gender NewTech Network Academy in the Nation!
Open House & Tours are available starting in February 2022.
See below for dates.
Please click www.tinyurl.com/YWATour to schedule your time.
Due to district restrictions, we may need to limit the amount of people for a tour. Please only bring your student and up to two family members. We appreciate your understanding during these times.
Our culture is based on Social Emotional Learning (SEL). Our WARRIORS practice Trust, Respect, and Responsibility in everything they do while implementing the five competencies of SEL in and outside the classroom.
Visit our SEL & PBIS Website https://jnsoto6.wixsite.com/warriorwellness
for more information on how we facilitate this on our campus. This is how we build a strong school culture at
Young Women's STEAM Research and Prep Academy!
Check out more of our Warrior Culture on our Youtube Channel!
May 31, 2022
9:00 AM - 2:00 PM El Paso ISD Job Fair
June 2, 2022
If selected to enroll, students are required to:
- Accept the expectations, challenges, and rigors of the program
- Maintain "good standing" in the areas of academic performance, discipline, and attendance
- Participate in collaborative learning environments
- Engage in service learning projects
- Formalizing a 6-12 Professional Plan that supports student learning and development