Service Record Information

  • Verification of Previous Teaching Experience for Salary Increment Purposes

    Employees with previous teaching experience may claim experience for salary increment purposes. Creditable years of service will be determined by human resources as defined by state regulation at the time of employment. (TAC Title 19, part II, 153.1021)

    NOTE: New hires will be paid at zero (0) years of experience at the respective pay scale until all service records are received and validated.

    For information and instructions on how to request the service records please review the Service Record Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

    Service Record Request FAQ


    Texas Service Record (form FIN-115)
    Verification of Accreditation Status
    College Verification form

    Service Record Request for current or former employees of EPISD

Contact Us