CURRENT YEAR 2019-2020
All benefit coverage is effective September 1, 2019 through August 31, 2020.
Deductions for voluntary benefit plans (Vision, Dental, Disability, Term Life Insurance, Texas Life & iLOCK) begin on the August 15th paycheck.
Deductions for the Health Plan Options (EPISD SELF FUNDED HEALTH PLAN and TRS-AC), Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Day Care), and 457 Tax Deferred Plan begin on the September 13th paycheck.
Remember, if you have a change in family status (e.g. divorce, marriage, birth, death, loss of coverage, etc.) and need to change your coverage, you must present the information to Employee Benefits and complete a written request to change coverage within 31 days of the event. Documentation of the event (e.g. Certificate of Creditable Coverage (COCC), Birth Fact, Final Divorce Decree etc.) is required before the request can be processed. For more information, please contact Employee Benefits directly at 230-2060.
All benefit plan documents reside on the Benefitsolver website in the reference center. To view your 2018/2019 PLAN YEAR Benefit Summary, Plan Documents/Certificates, Network Provider Lists, and Short videos that help explain various benefit plans, and much more, you will need to log in. Use Mozilla or Internet Explorer as your browser.
If you have forgotten your username or password then just click on the “Forgot User ID or Password” button, for assistance.
THE COMPANY KEY is: elpaso (all lowercase no spaces)
If you still need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact EPISD’s Third Party Administrator – First Financial Group of American (FFGA) at 1-855-523-8422. Representatives are available M-F, 7 am – 4 pm MT
It is highly recommended that after each open enrollment or change of status, you verify your open enrollment final selections, new enrollment, or change of status selections to ensure that they were all captured correctly and uploaded into EPISD’s payroll system and deducted correctly. Retroactive adjustments cannot be made. Generally, there is a 30 day rule for corrections to be requested.
Once you have logged into your account, click on your name in the upper right hand corner then click on 2019/2020 Benefit Summary (this is current year benefits).
ID Card Distribution - Here are some things to remember about ID cards:
- ID cards will be sent to anyone enrolling for the EPISD SELF-FUNDED Health Plan administered by Cigna and the prescription drug plan also administered by Cigna by September 1, 2019. If you need additional information, please contact Cigna Member Services available 24/7 at 1-800-255-6224 or you can go online at myCigna.com
- Remember that If you chose CIGNA and were obtaining Maintenance Medications through the mail order pharmacy (CAREMARK), you will need NEW Prescriptions for all of those medications. CAREMARK will not transfer your scripts to CIGNA. Ask you medical provider to send new scripts AFTER SEPTEMBER 1 by FAX to CIGNA Home Delivery @ 800-973-7150.
- CIGNA has a 24/7 Customer Support Line at 888-806-5042, if you have any questions about the new EPISD Self-funded Health Plan.
- NEW ID cards will be sent to new hire/members enrolling for the first time for the TRS-AC Health Plan administered by Aetna and the prescription drug plan administered by Caremark. Additionally, if you made any plan changes to TRS-AC, you will receive new cards.
- If by September 1, you have not received a new ID card, or if you need additional Aetna ID cards, call TRS-ActiveCare Customer Service at 1-800-222-9205 to speak to an Aetna Health Concierge. Or, additional ID cards may be requested by logging into Aetna Navigator at trsactivecareaetna.com
- If an employee needs more Caremark prescription drug ID cards, call TRS-ActiveCare Customer Service at 1-800-222-9205 and select option #2 to speak to a Customer Care representative or you can go online at caremark.com
- Normally, Superior Vision and MetLife Dental Plans DO NOTmail out ID Cards. If you are a new enrollee for Superior Vision, you will receive an ID card the first year you enroll. The MetLife Dental Hi and Low Plans do not issue ID Cards. At the time that you make your appointment with an in-network provider, you will be asked to confirm the name of your Plan and your social security number. Your provider will confirm your benefits.
- If you would like to view your Superior Vision and or MetLife Dental Plan Explanation of Benefits (EOB), you will need to create a USER ID and password for both sites. If it asks for your Company Name enter - El Paso ISD.
- If you enrolled for iLOCK do not forget to open your iLOCK email with all your registration details.