- To offer a wide range of athletic programs that will allow students the opportunity to participate in the sport of their choice.
- Have athletic programs at each campus that will enhance the educational experience of all involved.
- To develop sportsmanship, fair play and good citizenship in all involved in athletics.
- To expose and guide students through the concepts of adversity, responsibility, commitment and dedication.
- To provide programs that follow all UIL, district and administrative rules and regulations.
- To always strive for playing excellence that will produce winning teams within the bounds of good sportsmanship.
Summer Strength and Conditioning and Sport-Specific Skill Instruction
The El Paso ISD Athletic Department has developed a plan to offer EPISD athletes the opportunity to participate in a voluntary strength and conditioning program and sport-specific skill instruction during the summer of 2020. The plan complies with the applicable orders and regulations from state and local health and governmental authorities and the guidance from the UIL. Click here to view UIL/TEA guidelines.