Partners In Education (PIE)
EPISD actively recruits organizations, businesses, government agencies, the military, nonprofit agencies, and law enforcement to work with campuses as Partners in Education. PIEs often serve as Student Mentors, Science Fair Judges, career awareness presenters, and scholarship providers. If you are interested in becoming a Partner in Education please fill out the PIE profile and e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The mission of the El Paso Independent School District is to meet the diverse needs of all students and empower them to become successful members of a global community.”
Partners in Education
- Partners In Education is dedicated to improve quality education and instruction for our children.
- Partners In Education will assist businesses and community organizations to form partnerships with schools.
- Activities between schools and businesses or community organizations will be mutually agreed upon for each new partner.
- Partners in Education provides speakers for District wide campuses, judges for drama, speech & creative writing events, science fair, and presentations of awards; career awareness; role models, junior achievement, and unlimited possibilities.
- Our students and teachers are the direct beneficiaries of this generosity and sense of corporate responsibility found in our community.