Return to Headlines
All students, staff and visitors will be required to follow established safety protocols.
- All shall adhere to CDC, state and local guidelines relative to COVID-19 including but not limited to social distancing and wearing of face coverings.
- Maintain six (6) feet of distance when encountering others to the extent possible
- Have a face covering available and wear at all times on District property.
- Do not gather or congregate when encountering others
- Employees and students that are experiencing COVID - 19 symptoms shall stay home.
- Have their temperatures taken at entrances to campus and District facilities.
- Employees and students who arrive with COVID-19 symptoms shall be separated from all other and sent home once they have identified any other individuals with whom they have come in contact with on site.
(Page 7 of District Reopening Plan)
Parents are required to remain outside during drop-off and pick-up of students. Students will enter one at a time and wait 6 feet apart outside of the building.
No loitering or congregating will be allowed in any lobby areas.
After reopening, EPISD staff may set appointments between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. to avoid increased lobby, hallway, and elevator traffic during student arrival and departure times. Visitors must follow the appropriate EPISD guidelines such as wearing a mask, maintaining social distancing, etc. If a visitor has an appointment, the front desk staff will direct the visitor to the corresponding teacher or campus staff after confirmation of the visitor's appointment. The visitor may only visit that area where they have the appointment and only after they have been screened. If visitors fail the screening process, they will not be allowed into the building.
(Page 9 of District Reopening Plan)