The ultimate summer fun pass to over 6,000 digital books
Hughey Eagles are highly encouraged to participate in the Hughey Eagles myOn Summer 2020 Reading Challenge. Students and grade levels will compete on who will read and complete the most books. Students and their grade level will be celebrated upon our return to campus.
Student EPISD login and password credentials will remain the same throughout the summer. Students will need to login into their EPISD Plaza Classlink and then open up the myON application. Enjoy this ultimate summer fun pass and have a safe and healthy summer.
- They can access myON 24/7 all year long—including weekends, holidays, school breaks, and over the summer.
- Students can read books and articles online on any web-enabled device that is connected to Wi-Fi
- Students can read books offline with free mobile apps when Wi-Fi isn’t available
- Students can read the same book as many times as they want to read it.
- Reading tools within the myON platform provide support when students need it. They include audio, an embedded dictionary, and more.
- Students can use myON for independent reading, including reading with their families, as well as to complete teacher assignments.
If students do not have a device, then they can keep a reading log. Click on the link below.