Connecting Languages/Dual Language Parent Resources
The Division of Connecting Languages/Dual Language has created a support Resource Group for the parents of Dual Language Students. This resource provides information and videos on how to support students in learning two languages. To join the Resource Group, parents will need to take the following steps:
If you have any questions about accessing the Dual Language Group Page please email email@example.com.
- Log in to your child's Schoology account using their username and password: episd.schoology.com
- Click on "Groups", which is located on a tab at the top of the page.
- On the following page, choose "Join a Group".
- Enter the following Access Code: SQX2-W962-T26VM
- This will give you access to the Dual Language Schoology Group. Instructions on the Group Page will describe how to access a variety of resources.